It is of course the theme of the summer - the "saturation" of tourists - and one which Balearic tourism minister Biel Barceló wishes to avoid next summer. The government, he says, will do everything in its power to prevent there being such a volume of tourists in the high summer of 2017.
Barceló says it's not possible to limit the number of tourists
Also in News
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Police chase ends with arrest of one of Mallorca's most dangerous criminals