Virginia López Negrete, the lawyer who represented the so-called union Manos Limpias in the private prosecution of Princess Cristina during the trial that resulted from the "caso Nóos", has been summoned to appear before Judge Santiago Pedraz at the national High Court on 27 September. She has been cited as under investigation for the same offences of belonging to a criminal organisation and extortion with which the president of Manos Limpias, Miguel Bernad, has been charged; he is currently in prison awaiting trial.
Princess prosecuting lawyer under investigation
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- Fury in Spain over M&S's Chorizo/paella croquetas
- Boom in foreign real estate agencies in Mallorca's towns is over
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Mallorca to escape polar bomb over December Bank Holiday