A pilot project for extending the use of electric vehicles in Majorca is being undertaken by the regional government, the Council of Majorca and ten municipalities. For the government, the agreement represents a process of integrating the necessary elements for electric vehicles to be promoted and for their benefits to be demonstrated.
Free charging points for electric vehicles
Also in News
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca