A 63-year-old man, identified as Andrés P.F., was killed earlier today in an accident along the Felanitx-Manacor road. He was the passenger in a Peugeot 207 being driven by his daughter aged 34. The car left the road and turned over, the accident having occurred at 12.20. The woman was taken to Manacor Hospital. Her injuries are not believed to be serious. Reasons for the accident are being investigated.
Another fatal accident on Felanitx-Manacor road
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman