Iñaki Urdangarin is on conditional release, the court in Palma today having decided that he need not go immediately to prison. He will be obliged to present himself on the first of each month to the judicial authority in Switzerland, which is where he lives, and to inform the court of any movement outside the European Union or of any change of address.
Urdangarin avoids prison and no bail is required
Also in News
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children