Helium has been used in Sa Pobla to detect leaks in the municipal water network. This has led to the repair of twenty leaks which will mean a saving of 18,000 euros per annum. In terms of actual water, 480 cubic metres per day will now no longer be lost in the third of the network that has so far been covered by the leak-detection project.
Cost savings from Sa Pobla water monitoring system
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- Balearic alert as Britons start to put the brakes on international holidays
- Steven McManaman sells the family home in Mallorca
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!