The National Police have arrested 23 minors and three adults, who are all suspected of muggings and break-ins (both property and vehicles) in Palma. The ages of the group range from 15 to 22.
Police arrest 23 minors suspected of robbery with violence
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers