Vice-President Biel Barceló, the regional minister for transport, Marc Pons, and government officials met the president of Aena yesterday. José Manuel Vargas assured the government that decisions regarding the three Balearic airports would take its views into account. The government will participate in the drawing up of the master plan for the airports' future.
Aena "receptive" to government views on Balearic airports
Also in News
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Cala d'Or is UK’s top travel destination for 2024 as Mallorca remains number one
- Famous old club to become part of new Palma hotel
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca