Calvia mayor Alfonso Rodríguez held a series of meetings yesterday in response to the number of incidents of excess by tourists. The mayor was looking to get all sectors to play their part in improving behaviour in and around Torrenova, Punta Ballena in Magalluf and Ramon de Montacada in Santa Ponsa. He therefore met hoteliers as well as bar/club owners.
Calvia mayor targets all-inclusives in dealing with tourist excesses
Also in News
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children