Calvia council is on a mission to eradicate graffiti.
"Ransom would be demanded..."
Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright, own a holiday apartment in Magalluf.
Michelle and her radio presenter husband, Mark Wright, own a holiday apartment in Magalluf.
The British suspect in court in Palma this Monday morning.
"An unmissable event for tourists..."
Tougher fines for antisocial behaviour next season in the Balearics.
Calvia will celebrate St. George's Day next year to thank the English for their support, Mayor announces in London
"We wish to thank the English for their support over the years..."
“Everybody is welcome in Calvia, we want everyone to live and holiday in harmony, respect the laws and have a wonderful experience”
“A new Law of Responsible Tourism will be introduced and it will apply to the whole of the Balearics because we all know that foreign tourists are not to blame for all of the antisocial behaviour.”
Magalluf is now a resort minus balconing injuries or worse and that Magalluf, along with beaches in other Calvia resorts, will have its beach open all year.
Calvia is enjoying an extended season.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma