The area around the Intermodal Station in Palma, one of the main points of entry to the city, is said to be suffering from neglect.
Complaints about neglect of the Intermodal Station area
Also in News
- Indian summer in Mallorca, but will it last?
- Amber Heard's refuge in Mallorca
- Concern about possible return of cannibal drug to Magalluf
- British man has 100,000 pound watch ripped from his wrist in central Palma
- Spain is the only country in Europe which still has Covid restrictions for British travellers