Antonio Garamendi, the president of the Spanish Confederation of Business Organisations (CEOE), appealed yesterday for "sanity" in not boycotting Catalonia products. Were there to be a boycott by consumers committed to Spanish unity, this would be "bad news" for Catalonia and for Spain.
Business boss pleads for Catalonia "sanity"
Also in News
- Enjoy the good Mallorca weather while it lasts
- Mallorca's green sea and problems with treating it
- Super luxury Scenic Eclipse comes out of the cold in Mallorca
- Wednesday's weather in Mallorca - Indian summer continuing for now
- Acquittal for drunk driver who ran over and killed a British citizen in Palma