Ryanair, attempting to pick up the PR pieces after the announcement of all its cancelled flights, has had to cancel more flights. This time, and once again, it is because French air-traffic controllers are today taking part in another general strike, this one specific to the services sector.
Ryanair cancels flights because of new French industrial action
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for tomorrow