The president of the Palmanova-Magalluf hoteliers association, Sebastián Darder, says that there is confirmation of the progessive transformation of Magalluf from the shifting profile of tourists. Some 70% of tourists are now couples or families with children, while the youth tourist market that comes predominantly for nightlife is 22%. Four years ago, this market represented 30%.
Magalluf improving because of increase in family tourism
Also in News
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca