Maria Antonia Munar, the former president of the Council of Majorca, speaker of parliament and leader of the Unió Mallorquina (UM) party, appeared in court yesterday for the last time.
Munar's court appearances come to an end
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe