According to the Reputation Institute consultancy, the Catalonia crisis could result in a loss for Spain of 12,000 million euros. A survey by the consultancy suggests that the number of visitors to Spain will fall by over 15% and that direct investment in the country will be reduced by just under two per cent.
Spain's tourism could fall 15% because of Catalonia crisis
Also in News
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island
- Yes, it does snow in Spain...even in September!
- Opening next year on Mallorca. The new super luxury resort