Three protests; three very different reasons. Yesterday some 60 members of the United States community in Majorca gathered under the storm clouds in La Llonja to take part in one of over 800 protests organised across the world in support of the new movement March For Our Lives. This was set up by the survivors of the latest school shooting in the US in which 17 students were gunned down by an 18-year-old former member of the Florida college.
A day of protests in Palma
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- Fury in Spain over M&S's Chorizo/paella croquetas
- Boom in foreign real estate agencies in Mallorca's towns is over
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Mallorcan shot dead in Brazil was "executed"