The National Police have arrested a 47-year-old woman and a 24-year-old man on the suspicion of running an organised gang sexually exploiting young women mainly from Latin America. According to the National Police, the women were forced to spend a minimum of 21 days “locked up” in the apartment near the calle Aragon and were only allowed out a maximum of three hours per day. If they were late, they were financially penalised.
Two arrested for sexually exploiting women in Palma
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!
- In the eye of the storm: flights cancelled, schools closed
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe