The moment of the arrest.
The theft took place on February 25, 2005 when armed robbers dressed as KLM staff hijacked an armoured car in a secure area of Schiphol airport.
The man became enraged and attacked the officers
Police at one of the closed schools.
Analysis of documents showed an unjustified increase of more than 15.6 million euros in his wealth during this period, the prosecutor added.
"If you can’t handle it, don’t drink...”
Calvia Local Police are on a mission.
The municipal corporation is to “consolidate Calvia as a safe leisure destination”.
A 29-year-old Briton has been arrested.
The size of the force could be increased.
The man was arrested at around 11am at Palma Airport when he was trying to board a plane home.
Unofficial reports point to a suicide pact
More police in order to ensure compliance with bylaws, such as that which applies to illegal selling, was among them.
Sharp increase in burglaries and robberies is causing growing concern amongst local residents.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma