A key aspect of the recently revised hydrological plan for the Balearics is that all town halls will have to guarantee that tap water is fit for human consumption.
Government obliging town halls to meet tap water standards
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe