The regional health ministry is issuing reassurances that a shortage of some medications is not alarming. The ministry makes clear that in almost every instance pharmacies will have alternatives for prescription drugs which they can themselves prescribe. There are just three that they are unable to, and in these cases patients can ask doctors for a prescription for a substitute. The health service says that it has received no complaint about this.
Medications shortage is "not alarming"
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe