Angus Kennedy, who along with his family was conned out of the best part of 5,000 pounds by a Palma-run bogus holiday rental villa website, yesterday reported the whole nightmare to the police. Needless to say, the police were well aware of the story because of the extensive coverage it has received in the local, national and international media and also the furious reaction from the tourism ministry and the association of holiday rentals.
Free villa holiday for family who were scammed by website
Also in News
- Robbie Williams rocks and shocks the Balearics
- British residents refused travel discount, charged 600 euros for Palma-Barcelona return flight
- Keir Starmer enjoys a break in Mallorca
- Michael Schumacher will need large medical team in Mallorca
- Ibiza and Formentera on red alert, as Mallorca temperatures near 43