Pro Camins Públics, the group which defends the rights of walkers and of public ways, has entered the argument about access to Cala Varques in Manacor. The owner of the finca, who has closed the gates to his property and to direct access, says that the public way does not cross his land. However, a member of Pro Camins, Sebastià Gaià, says that the public way extends into the finca and that there are archives at Manacor town hall which certify the existence of a way, which has "all but disappeared in some parts".
Walkers group says there is public way to Cala Varques beach
Also in News
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children