The plan for the Cala Varques car park was first submitted in April 2022.
Warning sign about jumping from rocks at Cala Varques.
Cala Varques, where there was an illegal chiringuito for several years.
A new management plan for regulating the island's east coast.
Cala Varques in Manacor, which has been something of a "saturation" hotspot.
Cars parked on the main road near Cala Varques.
The popularity of Cala Varques has caused all sorts of problems with parking.
Cala Varques, one of Manacor's coves.
The yellow lines are not having a deterrent effect.
The Ibanat agency is in charge of the project.
Cala Varques has become very popular.
There has been a problem with parking at Cala Varques for years.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma