British Consul-General to Catalonia and the Balearics, Lloyd Milen, yesterday repeated assurances to the Balearic authorities that Brexit "poses no threat whatsoever to British tourism in the Balearics".
Also in News
- Britons will have to pay to come to Mallorca from 2022
- 30 litres of rain within minutes, freak storm leaves path of destruction
- Yellow alert extended for torrential rain in Mallorca
- Police concerned at the prospect of a summer of "recklessness"
- Whale of a time for Mallorca diver who saved trapped humpback