As season five of cult reality show Love Island came to an end on Monday, data collated by travel tech site, Kiwi.com, shows that Majorca is no longer Britain’s type on paper.
Brits are no longer coupled up with popular holiday destination
Also in News
- Storm warning in the Balearics for tomorrow..heatwave is over (for now)
- Prison for thirteen German tourists
- 400 tourist establishments could be converted into residential accommodation
- Non vaccinated Britons can now travel to Mallorca
- Mayor of Calvia: We want tourists to enjoy themselves, discover Calvia and all that it offers but we want them to behave. Rowdy behaviour will not be tolerated,”