Spain's PSOE socialist party extended its lead in an opinion poll published on Tuesday, which potentially put it on course to challenge for a majority in a snap election days after it failed to persuade Congress to confirm it in government.
Spain's socialists rise above 40%, poll shows
Also in News
- Happy days for second homeowners in Spain?
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Take a look at what's on offer in this week's Classifieds!
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain