Spain's acting prime minister Pedro Sanchez said on Friday he would meet next month with Unidas Podemos as well as regional parties, including Catalan separatists, in order to seek support for a confirmation vote.
Spain's Sanchez to meet with Podemos, others to gain support for confirmation
Also in News
- Thirty-year sentences demanded for judge and prosecutor in BCM owner case
- Man looking for mushrooms dies after a fall in the mountains
- Missing British rugby player had been in the Balearics
- Andratx to spend almost five million euros on demolition of Monport apartments
- From Hollywood to Mallorca love still in the air for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones