The Guardia Civil have carried out a series of dawn raids in Majorca on Wednesday as part of an operation against the trafficking of cocaine. The international operation extends to Colombia, where four people are currently under arrest. A Spanish citizen had set up a company in Majorca which was apparently dedicated to the importing of cocaine from Colombia.
Guardia dawn raids in major drugs operation
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma