The National Police and Local Police are to work together to step up surveillance and reduce insecurity, social conflict and drug dealing in the area known as 'Corea' in Camp Redó.
Crackdown on crime in Camp Redo
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!
- In the eye of the storm: flights cancelled, schools closed
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe