The Minister of Economic Model, Tourism and Work, Iago Negueruela, met with Union Representatives from CAEB, Pimeb, CCOO and UGT on Sunday to discuss the employment situation in light of the coronavirus crisis.
Workers cannot be fired over coronavirus
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- Birthday celebrations for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones