Army patrols began in Palma on Wednesday, the 4th day of the State of Emergency introduced in Spain to stem the spread of coronavirus.
Armed Forces uphold coronavirus lockdown in Majorca
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt