The National Police have arrested a 29-year-old Spaniard whose shop in central Palma appeared to be much like many others but which was principally being used for the sale of drugs.
Palma shop used for the sale of drugs
Also in News
- The owner's fear of the 'tenant-squatter' in Mallorca
- Update: Mallorca December temperature records broken, Mallorca basks in sunshine, highs of 24ºC
- Housing law has reduced the number of homes to rent in Mallorca by up to 30%
- Top British cyclist trains in Alcudia
- New Exeter to Mallorca flights for 2024 - the Brits are coming