Exports from the Soller Valley to Europe are booming because foreigners who are unable to get to Majorca because of the coronavirus restrictions are having a taste of the island sent to them instead.
Soller exports soar during Covid-19 lockdown
Also in News
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca