Exports from the Soller Valley to Europe are booming because foreigners who are unable to get to Majorca because of the coronavirus restrictions are having a taste of the island sent to them instead.
Soller exports soar during Covid-19 lockdown
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister