The Balearics enter into Phase 3 of the State of Emergency on Monday which means that Balearic residents will be able to fly between the islands.
Inter-island travel will be permitted from Monday
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers