A pilot scheme using sensors for monitoring the number of people on beaches is being trialled on the Ciutat Jardí beach in Palma.
Sensor scheme for monitoring beach capacity
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt
- Opening next year on Mallorca. The new super luxury resort