A new Swiss airline, FlyBAIR, will start operations next month by initially operating two routes. Both to Palma's Son Sant Joan, the flights will be from Bern and Sion airports and they will start on July 18.
Palma, first routes for new Swiss airline
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe