Palma City Council wants to withdraw the licences awarded to the galleys who drive tourists around the city in horse-drawn carts, according to Mobility Councillor, Francesc Dalmau.
Thousands call for an end to horse are carriages in Palma
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!
- In the eye of the storm: flights cancelled, schools closed
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe