The Spanish government is still not able to say how many nursing home residents have died because of the coronavirus, according to a Health Ministry document seen by Reuters, which puts the blame on a lack of good enough data from regional authorities.
Poor data obscures COVID-19 death toll at Spain's nursing homes
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt
- Opening next year on Mallorca. The new super luxury resort