The government of Catalonia will decide on Wednesday to make the use of masks mandatory regardless of the ability of people to keep a safe distance to avoid COVID-19 infections, becoming the first region of Spain to do so, said the President of the Generalitat, Quim Torra.
Catalonia announces that the use of a mask will be mandatory everywhere
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- Birthday celebrations for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones