Storms battered Majorca with torrential rain, thunder and lightning and a tornado on Saturday, causing extensive damage to crops, homes and cars in Esporles, Banyalbufar and Port des Canonge.
Storm cleanup begins
Also in News
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements