Sir Richard Branson unveils his new cruise ship and hotel on Mallorca.
The damaged roof of the parish church.
The roof of the parish church was damaged by a 'cap de fibló' in August 2020.
Work on the laundry pool was suspended.
The property is in Banyalbufar and is covered by regulations for the Tramuntana Mountains.
Banyalbufar, where the 14-day incidence is now above 2,000.
The accident occurred on Saturday evening.
Endesa staff have been working non-stop since noon on Saturday to restore electricity supplies through alternative routes.
Extensive damage was caused by a "cap de fibló" tornado.
“The Branson hotel had been put on hold which was a big blow to the island...”
The Son Bunyola estate was given the green light by the Balearic Environmental Commission.
The dumping of household junk is an all too familiar occurrence.
Among the stipulations are the type of earth to be used for terraces.
Overnight highs have reached 20C - "not normal", says Aemet.
When Branson sold the Son Bunyola estate in 2002, he said the then mayor "lacked the necessary foresight".
Branson’s privately owned collection of award-winning luxury hotels and retreats, Virgin Limited Edition, is excited by the prospect of relaunching the project.
- Britons will have to pay to come to Mallorca from 2022
- More bad news for British residents driving in Spain
- Palma airport damaging Mallorca's image in the UK
- Tourist who dived into Magalluf pool was egged on by friends
- Enough is enough! Petition launched after UK driving licences banned in Spain for residents