On the face of it, tourism is a glamorous industry. The faces of tourism are the images of destinations, ever more lavishly presented nowadays than was once the case with mere holiday brochures. For the current-day, tourism is Instagram, it is influencer, it is discovery. But like any industry, there are the details that make all this work - the operations, the logistics, the contracts, the taxes, the laws, and so on.
Taking the glamour out of tourism
Also in News
- Missing British rugby player had been in the Balearics
- Diving with blue whales in Mallorca
- From Hollywood to Mallorca love still in the air for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones
- "It is a grave error not to listen to our foreign residents," said Mayor of Andratx
- Mallorca doctors vote to go on strike