The Llaüt ‘Balear’ is a sight for sore eyes in Palma Bay; she's a mixture of a bou boat and a llaüt viatger, has a large sail and a rich history.
Sailing the old way in Mallorca
Also in News
- You no longer have to remove liquids, electronic device from your hand luggage at Palma airport
- Palma town hall cannot stop demolition of beach restaurant, say environmentalists
- Supermarket shop in Mallorca 70% more expensive than a year ago
- Prison for driver responsible for the death of a teenager on the Algaida road
- Balearics is for sale, over 91 hotels on the market