Construction workers who've been renovating a building near Plaça de Can Tagamanent in Palma old town since last year, have found a polychrome coffered ceiling that dates back to the 13th or 14th century.
Medieval surprise in Palma
Also in News
- Michael Douglas has a fortune of 350 million dollars, Mallorca home is one of his key assets
- Mallorca security services on red alert for Spain-Morocco World Cup clash
- Briton drowns in Can Picafort
- Ex-Ukrainian professional cyclist arrested in Mallorca
- Massive security operation for Christmas in Mallorca