On Tuesday, the health ministry reported 195 new positive cases. These were from 2,191 tests, a rate of 8.9%. Of the 195, 125 are in Mallorca, 63 in Ibiza, six in Minorca and one in Formentera. The R rate is at present 1.28. The official number of deaths has gone up by two to 366.
Also in News
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements