An appeal filed by the Government, the Balearic Business Federation of Transport and taxi employers to stop uber-type licences being issued in the Balearic Islands has been thrown out of court.
Hundreds of Uber-type licences to be issued for the Balearics
Court throws out Balearic appeal against Uber-type licences
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for tomorrow