European Union countries kicked off a debate this evening on whether people who have received a COVID-19 vaccine should have greater freedom to travel in the summer than those not immunized.
Should people who have had COVID-19 vaccine have greater freedom to travel in the summer?
European Union starts debate over travel certificate.
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for tomorrow