The coronavirus contagion curve in the Balearic Islands is beginning to stabilise after a few weeks of decline, according to the Director General of Public Health & Participation, María Antonia Font.
Coronavirus contagion curve stabilising in the Balearic Islands
Specialists are monitoring the curve in the Balearics
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt
- Opening next year on Mallorca. The new super luxury resort