The European Medicines Agency, or EMA has declared the AstraZeneca vaccine “safe and effective" and immunisations will resume in the Balearic Islands on Wednesday, March 24, according to Health Minister, Patricia Gómez.
AstraZeneca vaccinations resume next week in Mallorca
Investigation found AstraZeneca is "safe and effective"
Also in News
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Police chase ends with arrest of one of Mallorca's most dangerous criminals